MPI 1105: Avery Dennison MPI 1105 SuperCast Series Vinyl is a premium gloss opaque vinyl designed for use in fleet marking and vehicle wrap as well as corporate identity applications. MPI 1105 provides superior conformability to irregular surfaces such as compound curves and corrugations Easy Apply™ and Easy Apply™ RS features offer the benefits of reduced wrinkling and air entrapment inherent in the application of decals. The RS feature also provides repositionability and slideability for exact positioning.
DOL 1360Z: Avery Dennison DOL 1300 Series Clear Cast Vinyl is a premium quality, ultra thin, ultracomformable cast vinyl film designed for use as a protective overlaminate film for solvent, UV, latex, and screen print inks. DOL 1300 Series offers an exceptional value for applications requiring a variety of finishes, providing excellent conformability, abrasion resistance, and durability. The gloss film now features a synthetic liner that creates a super smooth high gloss finish which provides an overall paint like finish of printed graphics.
- MPI 1105 Film: 50 micron high gloss white cast vinyl
- Adhesive: Grey permanent acrylic with Easy Apply RS™ and long term removability
- Removability: Up to 5 years
- Backing: Two side PE coated StaFlat™ paper, 145g/m2
- Outdoor life**: Up to 10 years unprinted
- Application surface: Flat, simple curves, rivets and compound curves & corrugations
- 1360Z Lamination: 1.3 mil (32 microns) high gloss cast film
- Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic (clear)
- Liner: 2 mil Transparent Synthetic
- Durability: Up to 4 years
- Application Surfaces: Flat, Flat with Rivets, Corrugations, Complex Curves (vehicle wraps)
- Includes DOL 1360Z Lamination